Tasigna Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of Tasigna are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Signs of infection, such as:
- Shortness of breath or a new or worsening cough
- Yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes (jaundice), which could be a sign of liver problems
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- Extreme tiredness or fatigue
- An irregular heartbeat
- Sudden abdominal (stomach) pain with nausea and vomiting
- Vision changes, confusion, or a severe headache
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools
- Vomiting blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Blood in the urine
- Swelling in your hands, legs, ankles, or feet, or a sudden weight gain.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Tasigna or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.