General Information on Taking SprycelSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Sprycel include the following:
- Sprycel comes in the form of a tablet that is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take this medication with or without food.
- Sprycel tablets should be swallowed whole; do not crush, cut, or split them.
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medicine.
- Try to take your doses at the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine or adjust your dosage without first talking to your healthcare provider.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Sprycel dosing in general, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.