Leukemia Home > Tabloid Drug Interactions
Because Tabloid can cause dangerous interactions when combined with certain products, your healthcare provider needs to be aware of all your other medications before you can start treatment with this chemotherapy drug. For example, certain vaccinations, echinacea, and clozapine are just a few of the products that can cause problems. Reactions with drugs such as these may cause serious infections or other dangerous complications.
Tabloid® (thioguanine) may interact with a few other medications. Some of the drugs that can react with Tabloid include but are not limited to:
- 5-aminosalicylic acid (5-ASA) derivatives, such as:
- Amphotericin B (Abelcet®, AmBisome®, Amphotec®)
- Certain biologic and immunologic mediations, such as:
- Clozapine (Clozaril®, FazaClo®)
- "Live" vaccinations, such as: