Leukemia Home > Tabloid Dosage
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Tabloid include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a tablet. It is usually taken by mouth once or twice a day.
- Tabloid should be taken on an empty stomach. This is because food may decrease the amount of the drug absorbed into your body from your stomach.
- Try to take your dose at about the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in your bloodstream.
- To help avoid dehydration, you should drink plenty of fluids while taking this medicine, unless your healthcare provider tells you otherwise.
- Tabloid tablets can be made into a suspension (a liquid) for people who have difficulty swallowing the tablets, such as young children. Talk to your healthcare provider about this option if you or your child has problems swallowing this medicine.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking it just because you feel better.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of Tabloid, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.