Leukemia Home > Synribo Dosage
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Synribo include the following:
- This medicine comes as a powder that is dissolved in liquid and given as an injection just under the skin (a subcutaneous injection). The injections are normally given twice a day for 7 to 14 days in a row, followed by a break in treatment.
- Synribo dosages are usually given by a healthcare provider in a healthcare facility, such as a hospital or infusion center.
- Avoid getting this drug on your skin, as it can irritate it. If contact occurs, wash the area thoroughly with soap and water.
- Synribo vials should be inspected before use, and should not be used if the medicine contains particles or is discolored.
- For this drug to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. It works best if taken on schedule. However, you may need to miss a dose if you experience severe or potentially dangerous Synribo side effects.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of Synribo, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.