Leukemia Home > Generic Fludara
It is possible to get Fludara (fludarabine) as a generic product. These generic versions come in two strengths and are made by various companies, including Sandoz, Hospira, and Sargent Pharmaceuticals. The Food and Drug Administration has determined that these generic Fludara products are equivalent to the brand-name medicine. However, the generics may contain different inactive ingredients than the brand-name drug.
- Fludarabine phosphate 25 mg per mL vial (liquid)
- Fludarabine phosphate 50 mg per vial (dry powder that is to be mixed with an appropriate liquid).
- APP Pharmaceutical
- Bioniche Pharma USA
- Pfizer US Pharmaceutical Group
- Sargent Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.