Leukemia Home > Fludara
- This medication is given as an injection through a needle inserted into a vein (an intravenous, or IV, injection). It is usually given daily, for 5 days in a row, every 28 days.
- Fludara injections are normally given by a healthcare provider in a healthcare setting, such as a hospital or clinic.
- Each injection is usually given over about 30 minutes.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. It is important to keep your appointments to receive your Fludara doses.
- Your height and weight
- How you tolerate the medication
- How you respond to the medication
- Your kidney function.