Leukemia Home > Fludara Dosage
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Fludara include the following:
- This medication is given as an injection through a needle inserted into a vein (an intravenous, or IV, injection). It is usually given daily, for 5 days in a row, every 28 days.
- Fludara injections are normally given by a healthcare provider in a healthcare setting, such as a hospital or clinic.
- Each injection is usually given over about 30 minutes.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. It is important to keep all of your appointments to receive your injections.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Fludara dosing in general, please talk with your healthcare provider or pharmacist.