Leukemia Home > Arzerra
Side Effects of ArzerraJust like any medicine, Arzerra may cause side effects, and some of them can be significant. In fact, most people who use the drug will experience some type of side effect during treatment.
- Decreased blood cell counts
Drug InteractionsArzerra may react with a few other medicines (see Arzerra Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Lung disease, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- A history of hepatitis B
- A history of a bowel obstruction
- Plans to receive a vaccination
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Arzerra and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Arzerra and Breastfeeding).