The treatment for a Clolar overdose may vary. If the overdose is discovered while the medication is being given, the infusion will be stopped.
Treatment will also involve supportive care, which consists of treating the symptoms that occur as a result of the overdose. Supportive care for people who have been given too much Clolar may include:
- Medications to treat vomiting
- Close monitoring of blood cell counts
- Intravenous fluids.
Seek immediate medical attention if you believe you or someone else may have received too much of this medicine.