Interested in a Discount on Campath?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Campath include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a liquid that is given as a slow injection into a vein (called an intravenous or IV infusion).
- The injection will be given by a healthcare provider in a healthcare setting, such as a doctor's office or clinic. It will take at least two hours for you to receive your dose.
- You will be given medication by mouth about 30 minutes before your Campath dosage to help reduce the risk of side effects during the infusion.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Be sure to keep all your appointments to receive Campath.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or dosing with Campath in general, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.