General Information on Receiving ArzerraSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Arzerra include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a liquid solution that is given as an intravenous (IV) infusion (a slow injection into a vein) every one to four weeks.
- The injection will be given by a healthcare provider in a healthcare setting, such as a doctor's office or clinic. It can take several hours to receive your dose of Arzerra.
- You will be given other medications by mouth or intravenously (by IV) 30 minutes to 2 hours before your Arzerra dosage, to help reduce the chance that you will have a reaction to the infusion.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Make sure to keep all of your appointments to receive Arzerra.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Arzerra dosing in general, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.